OK, so I should have looked a head to today, and then I could have saved cleaning out under the kitchen sink for today instead of doing it yesterday!
Oh well. I guess now I get to be creative.
I made a plan to set the timer for 20 minutes and do the following:
- Clean kitchen windows inside & outside
- Clean dining room sliding glass doors inside & outside
- Sweep Tile (again!)
- Spot clean anything dirty or sticky on the tile
- Clean stove top (as best as I can in the allotted time – it’s pretty bad, so who knows??)
- Move everything and wipe down counter tops
- Straighten up utensil drawer
And here is after a bit of work…
The stove top is not as good as it could be. I mainly just got the “gunk” off the drip pans. I don’t know how to get the baked on stuff off…any suggestions?? I have tried many, MANY different things, and still…nothing. Maybe I should just get some new drip pans??
I finished everything else on the list too, and had a clean kitchen once again.
And then Benjamin…
Did you spend any time in the kitchen today? Any tips on cleaning the stove top drip pans??(I seriously need some help!!).